- By 澳太国际顾问
3. 很多专业要求降至雅思4个6， 然而健康和教育相关专业仍旧是雅思4个7
Immigration SA has updated their State Nominated Occupation List (SNOL) and related policies as at 1 July 2014.
- Adding further occupations to their SNOL
- Simplifying the state nomination process, including receiving an invitation within 2 business days if you are selected for state nomination.
- State nomination places will now be calculated on time of submission rather than time of decisions, so applications will not be refused due to planning levels being exhausted.
Recognising applicants commitment to SA:
- Those who have worked in that state for at least 12 months in a skilled occupation, will have access to a more extensive occupation list,
- Graduates of SA universities access to the SA Graduate List of occupations,
- Graduates of SA VET courses access to occupations with 'special conditions' on the State Occupation List.
- Reductions in IELTS scores to 6 in each band to align with DIBP requirements, except for Health and Education Professionals who remain at 7 in each band.
- Allowing international graduates of SA graduates access to a work experience waiver if they are currently working 20 hours per week in SA their nominated or closely related occupation.
- Skills assessment validity requirements have also been changed to align with the recent DIBP changes.